Flu Clinics for the Over 65s
Because of Covid-19, to ensure we keep our patients safe, we are running our flu clinics differently this year for the over 65s.
If you are in this age group we are running pre-bookable appointments throughout the day.
You should telephone the surgery between 10am and 12noon Tuesday to Friday on 01202 772540 or email Chgp.firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment. Please don't ring us outside of these times if you are able. We have more staff answering phones to help with the booking between these times.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SAFETY GUIDELINES WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- Don't arrive more than 2 minutes before your appointment. If too many people are in the building you may have to wait outside.
- Wear a face mask or covering.
- Use hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Keep a safe distance between people in the surgery.
- Ensure you take your coat off and have your sleeve rolled up ready.
- Do not ask the nurse to help with anything else. We have over 2300 over 65s to vaccinate all in a short space of time.